Featured Post

Quote 3/15/16 Dreams

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What's your word for 2014?


What's your word for 2014?

Happy New Year to you all. I'm thankful that we are blessed to see another year because someone did not make it to see today. Another year means another opportunity to do things differently if we did not like the way we did things in 2013. It's a fresh start for many, and a continuation of blessings for others. However you feel about the new year and/or however you brought in the new year, I hope that you will take the chance to reflect on your life and set goals for yourself to help you live life to the fullest. 

As you take the time to reflect and set your goals, think of a positive word that you want to use throughout this year or that you want to set your goals around. For example, my word is FOCUSED,  I want to remain focused on the goals that I have set for myself and on what I am called to do. I'm tired of letting negative circumstances deter me from my focus. Once you have selected your word, think of different methods to help you keep your word in mind as you go throughout the year, like putting it on post-it notes throughout your house or saying it when you wake up or go to sleep. If you would like to share your word with me feel free to contact me at inspiringtp@yahoo.com or through the contact form on the blog, and I will pray over your word as I pray over mine.

I pray that you all will be blessed throughout this year and through life, and remember that though life is not easy, it is only as difficult as we make it. It's a new year...

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:19  


Love & blessings,
Randa BM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments. If you would like to receive posts and updates from the blog, please email me at inspiringtp@yahoo.com. Be blessed!