Featured Post

Quote 3/15/16 Dreams

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Birthday Inspiration Countdown #1

http://www.rgbstock.com/gallery/Zela

Birthday Inspiration Countdown #1

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil. 4:13. 

For those of you who know me, I normally do a countdown to my birthday at the start of the year and thank goodness I don't have to count so long since my birthday is in January (lol), and this year I decided to post 28 verses and/or quotes that I find inspiring to me. Of course I had to start with my favorite verse. Anytime I feel that I cannot do something, I always remember who I can draw strength form. As always I hope that you will also find inspiration in these posts!

Love & Blessings,

Randa B-M

Feel free to contact me at inspiringtp@yahoo.com or through the contact sheet on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments. If you would like to receive posts and updates from the blog, please email me at inspiringtp@yahoo.com. Be blessed!